Lambert Inn ~ Polices
Please review our policies below. This is our best way to inform and protect our guests, staff and community. We appreciate your cooperation with each of our policies.
- Credit card required to hold reservation
- Credit card will be charged at the time of check in
- Must cancel at least 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalty of 1 night stay plus tax.
- Children under 11 years old stay free
- Non-smoking rooms are available
- Check-in anytime after 1:00 p.m.
- Check-out 11:00 a.m.
- 5.00 charge for extra person
- $10.00 charge for a rollaway bed
- Phone charge $.50 for local or toll free calls
- Additional charge for long distance calls
- No pets allowed
- Each of our employees have received training in extensive cleaning procedures, to include the frequent sanitizing of all common touch areas.
- Each of our rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to guest arrival. All surfaces, furniture, linens and amenities are sanitized.
- We request that guests wear a mask when in close quarters with other guests and our staff.
- If you are feeling unwell, we request that you notify us by phone so that we can reschedule your stay with us.
- If while you are at the inn, you become unwell, we request that you notify us and make arrangements to return home.
- We ask all guests to practice social distancing during check in, while enjoying our property, at breakfast and when interacting with other guests as well as our staff.
Our Mission at the Lambert Inn
We are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a streamlined experience in making reservations at Lambert Inn. We only collect information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this. Personally identifiable information is only obtained when making a reservation. All identifiable information provided will not be disclosed to anyone unless we are specifically requested to do so. Lambert Inn does not give or sell to anyone any information we collect on our site. We sometimes use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Site to measure effectiveness and safety. A “cookie” is a small file that gets placed on your hard drive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you choose to.
At Lambert Inn, we take security seriously. When users make a reservation we use every precaution to safe guard it online and offline. Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Lambert Inn may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partners, and service providers.
“Nice and quiet for people who needs a decent place to stay without breaking the bank account.”
~ Charles C Tsai